Ever since the Denver Broncos signed Peyton Manning to be their new starting quarterback, it’s been a safe assumption to assume that the Broncos are going to throw the ball on offense a great deal more than in 2011. The question is, how much more?
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie