ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Returning to a defense that didn’t seem to miss him much, Broncos linebacker D.J. Williams is willing to do anything – even play special teams – to get back on the field after missing the first nine games of the season because of suspensions.
Most recent posts
- Can Tebowmania Turn into Super Bowl Mania? (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Ronnie Hillman believes he can carry load in Broncos’ backfield (NBC Sports)
- Does Abraham still make sense in Denver?
- Does former Green Bay LB fit in AFC West?
- Bold Predictions for Baltimore Ravens’ Rookie Class (Yahoo! Contributor Network)