Peyton Manning, you’re not in Indianapolis anymore. For a quarterback who is accustomed to his home crowd quieting down when he is running the offense, he might be in for a bit of an adjustment of his own on Sunday night. When the Pittsburgh Steelers come to town to face off against his Denver Broncos, the fans are never going to go as quiet as those Colts fans did for him for all those seasons.
Most recent posts
- Woodson overwhelmed by Raiders fans (The Associated Press)
- Blog: Denver Broncos’ Demaryius Thomas on verge of stardom
- Wes Welker: Expects Fewer Catches With Broncos (Rotowire.com)
- Manning keys pace of Broncos’ offense (The SportsXchange)
- Broncos have nice problem on their hands (The Associated Press)