DENVER, Colo. – The pregame chatter about it being very cold here for the AFC playoff game between the Ravens and Broncos is very true. Trust me. This is very close to being the coldest game of Peyton Manning’s NFL career, in fact. The coldest game Manning has started before today was 12 degrees, at Buffalo in 2009. The Broncos announced that the temperature for kickoff is 13 degrees.
Most recent posts
- J.D. Walton has another surgery, could miss season (NBC Sports)
- Over/Under: Will the fantasy gods be kind to Chris Johnson? (Roto Arcade)
- Mailbag: Will Raiders add veteran receiver?
- AFC West salary-cap checkpoint
- New England Patriots: Tim Tebow is Helping Team Without Even Stepping on the Field (Yahoo! Contributor Network)