All scoring plays in the NFL are supposed to be reviewed upstairs. Apparently, the guys upstairs didn’t look very hard at Trindon Holliday’s punt return for the Broncos, because he let go of the ball before he crossed the goal line. Like DeSean Jackson years ago, who let go of the ball as he celebrated a touchdown against Dallas before he crossed the goal line, Holliday showboated a bit at the end of his punt return for a touchdown for Denver. He let go of the ball as he stepped in the end zone, except replays showed that he dropped the ball before he actually scored.
Most recent posts
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Rahim Moore, Denver Broncos put big blunder behind them
- NFL Roundup: Freeney headed to Chargers, Williams in lawsuit with former fiancee (The SportsXchange)
- Chargers announce Freeney deal (NBC Sports)
- Chargers, Freeney agree to 2-year deal (The Associated Press)