Of all the practice players that the Denver Broncos could have promoted to their opening day roster for Sunday night’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, I’m happy that they selected Sealver Siliga. A defensive tackle who played his college football at Utah, Siliga is one of those underdog-type players who is getting his first real break to see action in the NFL regular season. He has a tremendous opportunity to make an impression on a defensive line that will be looking to put as much pressure on Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger as possible.
Most recent posts
- Manning keys pace of Broncos’ offense (The SportsXchange)
- Broncos have nice problem on their hands (The Associated Press)
- Bears LB Brian Urlacher’s retirement forced in part by blow to pride (Yahoo! Sports)
- 49ers WR Michael Crabtree could miss 2013 season after suffering a torn Achilles (Shutdown Corner)
- New England Patriots’ Danny Amendola Facing Unfair Comparisons to Wes Welker (Yahoo! Contributor Network)