Denver Broncos starting right guard Chris Kuper will miss six weeks after breaking a bone in his forearm during Tuesday’s practice, according to The Denver Post.
Most recent posts
- Ronnie Hillman believes he can carry load in Broncos’ backfield (NBC Sports)
- Does Abraham still make sense in Denver?
- Does former Green Bay LB fit in AFC West?
- Bold Predictions for Baltimore Ravens’ Rookie Class (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- The Shutdown Corner AFC West draft review podcast with Greg Cosell (Shutdown Corner)