The Denver Broncos want to sign All-Pro left tackle Ryan Clady to a long-term deal before the start of training camp, and toward that end, they offered Clady a five-year, $50 million extension, the Denver Post reported.
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie