(Reuters) – Washington Redskins safety Madieu Williams was among six players fined on Friday by the National Football League as it continued to crack down on hits to the head, the league said on Friday. Safeties Williams, Taylor Mays of the Cincinnati Bengals and Rahim Moore of the Denver Broncos were each fined $21,000 along with Houston Texans defensive end Antonio Smith. The league also fined Minnesota Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen and Dallas Cowboys tackle Tyron Smith $15,750. …
Most recent posts
- Can Tebowmania Turn into Super Bowl Mania? (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Ronnie Hillman believes he can carry load in Broncos’ backfield (NBC Sports)
- Does Abraham still make sense in Denver?
- Does former Green Bay LB fit in AFC West?
- Bold Predictions for Baltimore Ravens’ Rookie Class (Yahoo! Contributor Network)