So Peyton Manning throws three interceptions in his first three drives against the Atlanta Falcons and suddenly half of the group on the Denver Broncos bandwagon wants to jump off. Fine with me. Leaves me more room to stretch my legs. If you want to look at Manning’s terrible first quarter performance and say that he’s not the same quarterback as before, that’s a valid opinion. Just don’t claim that his interceptions had anything to do with any physical deficiency or lack of arm strength.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)