So Peyton Manning throws three interceptions in his first three drives against the Atlanta Falcons and suddenly half of the group on the Denver Broncos bandwagon wants to jump off. Fine with me. Leaves me more room to stretch my legs. If you want to look at Manning’s terrible first quarter performance and say that he’s not the same quarterback as before, that’s a valid opinion. Just don’t claim that his interceptions had anything to do with any physical deficiency or lack of arm strength.
Most recent posts
- Team Report – NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (The SportsXchange)
- NFL Roundup: Griffin III aims for opening night (The SportsXchange)
- Nalen says he tried to hurt Olshansky in ‘06 (The Associated Press)
- Pats’ Brady not surprised by Welker’s departure (The SportsXchange)
- Tom Nalen Elected To Broncos Ring Of Fame