No one should question the fact that the Denver Broncos offense is a work in progress. New quarterback Peyton Manning is still getting used to working with an entirely new team and a new offensive scheme. Over the first two games of the season, Manning has attempted 63 passes and completed 43 of them. Who is he throwing to, and does this give Broncos fans any clues as to who might get the most attention in the upcoming game against the Houston Texans?
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)