If it seems like Peyton Manning is being hit more than he ever has in the past, it’s because he is. The Denver Broncos quarterback has been sacked eight times in the first three games of the 2012 season. If he continues to get sacked at this pace, he will set a personal career-high in sacks in a single season (currently that’s 29 times in 2001). This is not exactly the start that the Broncos wanted to have for Manning after his year-long absence from the game recovering from neck fusion surgery.
Most recent posts
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)
- Former Bronco Nalen admits to trying to hurt another player (The SportsXchange)
- Video: Hillman Talks About Bulking Up In Offseason