You could not escape it this morning in Colorado. Peyton Manning. Denver Broncos. It’s all anyone wanted to talk about. It didn’t matter if it was someone you knew or a stranger. There’s a palpable excitement for football that has not been around these parts since John Elway retired after his second consecutive Super Bowl victory following the 1998-1999 NFL season. Yes, we remember that the Broncos had a great year in 2011. They made the playoffs and even won a game. This time, though, everything is different. This time everyone is invited to join the ride.
Most recent posts
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Rahim Moore, Denver Broncos put big blunder behind them
- NFL Roundup: Freeney headed to Chargers, Williams in lawsuit with former fiancee (The SportsXchange)
- Chargers announce Freeney deal (NBC Sports)
- Chargers, Freeney agree to 2-year deal (The Associated Press)