DENVER – The best thing that can be said about the officiating crew for Broncos-Ravens, headed by referee Bill Vinovich, was that they didn’t seem to play favorites. There were really baffling calls against both sides. But the final pair of questionable and critical calls both went against the Broncos in overtime.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)