DENVER (CBS4) – Next year’s schedule will bring former Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan and the Washington Redskins to Denver for the first time since Shanahan was fired by the Broncos. This week at the owners meeting in Phoenix, Shanahan admitted that will not be just another game. “It will be special. You know, any time you spend over 20 years in an organization, you’ve got a lot of great memories,” Shanahan said. “It’s something you look forward to. I just wish they weren’t as good as they are right now.” The official date of the matchup with the Redskins will be announced in April.
Most recent posts
- Moore, Broncos Put His Big Blunder Behind Them
- Moore, Broncos put his big blunder behind them (The Associated Press)
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Rahim Moore, Denver Broncos put big blunder behind them
- NFL Roundup: Freeney headed to Chargers, Williams in lawsuit with former fiancee (The SportsXchange)