Denver Broncos fans saw the final piece of the team’s roster fall into place with the signing of kicker Matt Prater to a new four-year deal this week. Prater had been holding out while waiting for a new long-term contract to be negotiated but no one in Denver actually thought that the deal wouldn’t get done. Prater is a key part of the upcoming 2012 season. I expect Prater to have his best season yet with Peyton Manning running the Broncos offense. Anything less than a Pro Bowl appearance would be a disappointment.
Most recent posts
- New England Patriots: Tim Tebow is Helping Team Without Even Stepping on the Field (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Video: Demaryius Thomas vs. Percy Harvin
- UF alumni offers discount on Tebow’s Patriots jersey
- Can Tebowmania Turn into Super Bowl Mania? (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Ronnie Hillman believes he can carry load in Broncos’ backfield (NBC Sports)