Denver Broncos kicker Matt Prater appears to be in midseason form. The Broncos practiced Wednesday on end-of-game situations with Prater called on to rush on to the field to kick game-winning or game-tying field goals.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Welker adds more firepower
- Te’o off-limits to media but not Maxim party (The Associated Press)
- NFL roundup: Gronkowski surgery shows he’s clear of infection (The SportsXchange)
- Peyton Manning Charles Woodson would be a great addition (NBC Sports)
- ProFootballTalk Manning’s contract gives Broncos cap relief (NBC Sports)