KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was chosen AFC offensive player of the year and Vikings running back Adrian Peterson the NFC’s top offensive player in voting for the 101 Awards.
Most recent posts
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)