It didn’t matter whether you were leaning against the wall that blocks the Broncos’ practice fields from public view or driving along one of the nearby roads a half-mile from team headquarters; you were going to hear noise for most of a two-hour period at midday Thursday, whether you liked it or not.
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie