Does anything in the NFL make less sense than giving a team a draft grade the day after the NFL Draft finishes? The only way a team can truly be graded on their draft picks is how their picks perform for the team over a period of time. The first real test of this is whether or not all the draft picks actually make the team that drafted them. Well, all seven of the 2012 Broncos draft picks passed that test by making the final 53-man roster. Let’s take a look at each individual rookie and where they are fitting in on the Broncos.
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie