Back in the spring when the NFL released the upcoming schedule for the 2012 season, many football analysts felt that the Denver Broncos got the short end of the stick. When the schedule was announced, Tim Tebow was the starting quarterback and many Broncos fans felt that a repeat of 2011’s record would be very difficult. Now, however, the Broncos have Peyton Manning and that difficult schedule doesn’t look quite so foreboding.
Most recent posts
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)