Back in the spring when the NFL released the upcoming schedule for the 2012 season, many football analysts felt that the Denver Broncos got the short end of the stick. When the schedule was announced, Tim Tebow was the starting quarterback and many Broncos fans felt that a repeat of 2011’s record would be very difficult. Now, however, the Broncos have Peyton Manning and that difficult schedule doesn’t look quite so foreboding.
Most recent posts
- Nalen says he tried to hurt Olshansky in ‘06 (The Associated Press)
- Pats’ Brady not surprised by Welker’s departure (The SportsXchange)
- Tom Nalen Elected To Broncos Ring Of Fame
- With Receivers, Broncos Have A Nice Problem On Their Hands
- Ravens Defense Starting New Chapter (Yahoo! Contributor Network)