On my way to work this morning I listened in to one of the local Denver sports radio shows. The enthusiastic discussion was all about how the Broncos should do everything possible to go grab Maurice Jones-Drew, the disgruntled running back from the Jacksonville Jaguars, in a trade. Apparently the radio hosts had conducted an informal poll already that morning among listeners and the majority were in favor of such a move. Here’s why it’s a terrible idea.
Most recent posts
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)
- Former Bronco Nalen admits to trying to hurt another player (The SportsXchange)
- Video: Hillman Talks About Bulking Up In Offseason
- Hillman Bulks Up For 2nd Season With Broncos