While the entirety of the NFL is fixated on Peyton Manning as the focal point of the Denver Broncos offense, the running game has been performing well. Both of Denver’s first two opponents, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Atlanta Falcons, have very good defenses. Despite that, running back Willis McGahee amassed a total of 177 yards rushing and two touchdowns against them. While he’s seemingly well on his way to another 1,000-yard season, the Broncos badly need for someone to step up behind McGahee and produce.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)