While the entirety of the NFL is fixated on Peyton Manning as the focal point of the Denver Broncos offense, the running game has been performing well. Both of Denver’s first two opponents, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Atlanta Falcons, have very good defenses. Despite that, running back Willis McGahee amassed a total of 177 yards rushing and two touchdowns against them. While he’s seemingly well on his way to another 1,000-yard season, the Broncos badly need for someone to step up behind McGahee and produce.
Most recent posts
- 49ers WR Michael Crabtree could miss 2013 season after suffering a torn Achilles (Shutdown Corner)
- New England Patriots’ Danny Amendola Facing Unfair Comparisons to Wes Welker (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Broncos offer to Woodson was worth up to $3.7 million (NBC Sports)
- AFC West links: Max Starks joins Chargers
- Broncos’ Del Rio believes Miller can be better