If there was one thing that fans of the Denver Broncos knew when defensive-minded head coach John Fox was hired back in 2011, it was that he would find a way to turn a perpetual porous defense into a perennial top-10 one. In his second year as head coach, Fox and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio have this squad on the right track. Will it be enough when the Houston Texans, with their diverse and powerful offense, come to town on Sunday?
Most recent posts
- J.D. Walton has another surgery, could miss season (NBC Sports)
- Over/Under: Will the fantasy gods be kind to Chris Johnson? (Roto Arcade)
- Mailbag: Will Raiders add veteran receiver?
- AFC West salary-cap checkpoint
- New England Patriots: Tim Tebow is Helping Team Without Even Stepping on the Field (Yahoo! Contributor Network)