If there was one thing that fans of the Denver Broncos knew when defensive-minded head coach John Fox was hired back in 2011, it was that he would find a way to turn a perpetual porous defense into a perennial top-10 one. In his second year as head coach, Fox and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio have this squad on the right track. Will it be enough when the Houston Texans, with their diverse and powerful offense, come to town on Sunday?
Most recent posts
- Broncos still sticking with Rahim Moore (NBC Sports)
- Moore, Broncos Put His Big Blunder Behind Them
- Moore, Broncos put his big blunder behind them (The Associated Press)
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Rahim Moore, Denver Broncos put big blunder behind them