The headlines for Sunday’s Denver Broncos victory over the Oakland Raiders will be filled with how the Broncos and Peyton Manning scored 37 points and dominated the game. Well, one huge reason why the score was so lopsided was due to how well the Broncos defense played against the Raiders. It was the biggest margin of victory over the Oakland Raiders that the Broncos had done at home in 50 years, and the stifling defense was a major reason why.
Most recent posts
- First Down: RG-Glee, QB’s freak recovery echoes Peterson’s (Roto Arcade)
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)