Typically when the NFL hands down fines stemming from actions in games, the punishment goes to the players. On Monday, however, the NFL handed out two hefty fines to Denver Broncos coaches for verbally accosting the replacement officials used in their Week 2 contest against the Atlanta Falcons. I can understand the frustration the Broncos coaches are having with the replacements, but their anger is better directed at their boss for the continued usage of subpar officials.
Most recent posts
- First Down: RG-Glee, QB’s freak recovery echoes Peterson’s (Roto Arcade)
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)