Tom Brady and the New England Patriots face an old foe in Peyton Manning, but this time he will show up wearing the uniform of the Denver Broncos. New England crushed Denver’s dreams of a Super Bowl last season in the playoffs so they ditched their old quarterback in Tim Tebow and picked up a future Hall-of-Famer in Manning. Can Manning deliver redemption for Denver in this regular season rematch? We will find out come Sunday afternoon.
Most recent posts
- First Down: RG-Glee, QB’s freak recovery echoes Peterson’s (Roto Arcade)
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)