The Denver Broncos have missed Chris Kuper. Specifically, quarterback Peyton Manning has missed his right guard, Chris Kuper. Kuper, who broke his left forearm in training camp, is back in full pads on the practice field with the Broncos on Wednesday and could see some playing time in Sunday’s game against the Oakland Raiders.
Most recent posts
- Welker grateful for warm reception
- Poll results: Denver’s division to win
- NFL Roundup: Hernandez probe continues, Smith re-signs with 49ers (The SportsXchange)
- Broncos’ Walton to miss several months (The SportsXchange)
- Three Things Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler Must Do This Season (Yahoo! Contributor Network)