The Denver Broncos have missed Chris Kuper. Specifically, quarterback Peyton Manning has missed his right guard, Chris Kuper. Kuper, who broke his left forearm in training camp, is back in full pads on the practice field with the Broncos on Wednesday and could see some playing time in Sunday’s game against the Oakland Raiders.
Most recent posts
- Moore, Broncos Put His Big Blunder Behind Them
- Moore, Broncos put his big blunder behind them (The Associated Press)
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Rahim Moore, Denver Broncos put big blunder behind them
- NFL Roundup: Freeney headed to Chargers, Williams in lawsuit with former fiancee (The SportsXchange)