DENVER (AP) — Denver Broncos cornerback Tracy Porter is active Sunday for the first time since Oct. 7, making him available to play in the dime defense against the Cleveland Browns.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Del Rio believes Miller can be better
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)