DENVER (AP) — That glove Peyton Manning’s been wearing will come in quite handy Saturday for what could be the coldest home postseason game in Denver Broncos’ history.
Most recent posts
- Welker grateful for warm reception
- Poll results: Denver’s division to win
- NFL Roundup: Hernandez probe continues, Smith re-signs with 49ers (The SportsXchange)
- Broncos’ Walton to miss several months (The SportsXchange)
- Three Things Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler Must Do This Season (Yahoo! Contributor Network)