In NFL history, the two free-agent signings that stood above all were Reggie White to the Packers and Drew Brees to the Saints. Peyton Manning to the Broncos makes it a top three. The Broncos won the AFC West last year with a staggering amount of Tebow-fueled luck in close games. Manning was a free agent and John Elway was ready to shake things up. He knew Tebow wasn’t delivering a championship contender, and he lured Manning away from other suitors such as San Francisco, which seemed at the time to be in much better shape to compete for a championship. Once again, Manning saw the play develop well before it happened.
Most recent posts
- Broncos still sticking with Rahim Moore (NBC Sports)
- Moore, Broncos Put His Big Blunder Behind Them
- Moore, Broncos put his big blunder behind them (The Associated Press)
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Rahim Moore, Denver Broncos put big blunder behind them