DENVER (CBS4) – Most of the Denver Broncos players are enjoying their bye weekend out of town, but not cornerback Chris Harris. Harris spent part of his Saturday afternoon talking to children about the importance of doing well in school and having a mentor. “It’s always good to see kids smile and just come out and hang out with an NFL player,” Harris said. “That’s something that I always wished I could do when I was a kid at their age. I just wanted to come out here and spend some time with them.” It was part of the Sports Buddies program put on by the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado.
Most recent posts
- Nalen says he tried to hurt Olshansky in ‘06 (The Associated Press)
- Pats’ Brady not surprised by Welker’s departure (The SportsXchange)
- Tom Nalen Elected To Broncos Ring Of Fame
- With Receivers, Broncos Have A Nice Problem On Their Hands
- Ravens Defense Starting New Chapter (Yahoo! Contributor Network)