With just hours remaining until the Atlanta Falcons and Denver Broncos kickoff on Monday Night Football, now is the time to look at the injury reports for both teams. Earlier this week, we learned that the Falcons were going to have to be without cornerback Brent Grimes for the rest of the season after a week one Achilles injury sidelined him. What other injuries should fans of both squads keep an eye on?
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders (The SportsXchange)
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie