The Chiefs and Raiders not only failed to bounce back from Week One losses, but looked miserable in Week Two blowouts. The Chargers, without Ryan Mathews and Antonio Gates, rolled past the Titans to advance to 2-0. The Broncos continue their gauntlet of an opening schedule with a Monday night game against the Falcons.
Most recent posts
- First Down: RG-Glee, QB’s freak recovery echoes Peterson’s (Roto Arcade)
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)