With Commissioner Roger Goodell at the table, the NFL and referees’ union pressed toward a settlement Wednesday to end a three-month lockout that triggered a wave of frustration and anger over replacement officials and threatened to disrupt the rest of the season.
Most recent posts
- Broncos have nice problem on their hands (The Associated Press)
- Bears LB Brian Urlacher’s retirement forced in part by blow to pride (Yahoo! Sports)
- 49ers WR Michael Crabtree could miss 2013 season after suffering a torn Achilles (Shutdown Corner)
- New England Patriots’ Danny Amendola Facing Unfair Comparisons to Wes Welker (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Broncos offer to Woodson was worth up to $3.7 million (NBC Sports)