With Commissioner Roger Goodell at the table, the NFL and referees’ union pressed toward a settlement Wednesday to end a three-month lockout that triggered a wave of frustration and anger over replacement officials and threatened to disrupt the rest of the season.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Welker adds more firepower
- Te’o off-limits to media but not Maxim party (The Associated Press)
- NFL roundup: Gronkowski surgery shows he’s clear of infection (The SportsXchange)
- Peyton Manning Charles Woodson would be a great addition (NBC Sports)
- ProFootballTalk Manning’s contract gives Broncos cap relief (NBC Sports)