In a 2011 season in which a record 10 quarterbacks amassed over 4,000 passing yards each, clubs combined for the highest per-game scoring average in the Super Bowl era (44.3 points per contest) and a lot of stadium scoreboards were all but transformed into tote boards.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)