We’ve all seen the play enough times by mid-afternoon Tuesday to be through the stomach retching and on to analysis. You can slow it down as much as you want, but if you can’t see what a travesty the final play of the Green Bay Packers-Seattle Seahawks tilt was on Monday Night Football then you simply don’t know much about football or lead your life trying desperately to find any way to antagonize.
Most recent posts
- First Down: RG-Glee, QB’s freak recovery echoes Peterson’s (Roto Arcade)
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)