History has shown that when NFL teams begin a season with an 0-2 record, it is difficult to earn a playoff spot. However, when the New Orleans Saints face the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, September 16, one of the two teams will be winless after two games. As a Saints fan, I am hoping to see New Orleans even its record at 1-1 on Sunday and not create an uphill climb for the rest of the 2012 season.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Welker adds more firepower
- Te’o off-limits to media but not Maxim party (The Associated Press)
- NFL roundup: Gronkowski surgery shows he’s clear of infection (The SportsXchange)
- Peyton Manning Charles Woodson would be a great addition (NBC Sports)
- ProFootballTalk Manning’s contract gives Broncos cap relief (NBC Sports)