The Indianapolis Colts are going to surprise people in 2012. Expectations can’t be lower and there is still talent up and down the roster in Indianapolis. Head coach Chuck Pagano and his hybrid 3-4 defense have replaced and outdated system that fans had become accustomed to in Indianapolis. Many of the players from the 2011 defensive unit remain, but will benefit from the new scheme on defense.
Most recent posts
- Projecting How Cincinnati Bengals Stack Up Against Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Rahim Moore, Denver Broncos put big blunder behind them
- NFL Roundup: Freeney headed to Chargers, Williams in lawsuit with former fiancee (The SportsXchange)
- Chargers announce Freeney deal (NBC Sports)
- Chargers, Freeney agree to 2-year deal (The Associated Press)