Though final roster cuts occurred on Friday, August 31, the Tampa Bay Bucs continue to re-shape the roster as the 2012 season rapidly approaches. For example, defensive end Wallace Gilberry was released a day after surviving the shake-up in order to clear space for 2nd year guard Julian Vandervelde, formerly of the Philadelphia Eagles. However, within a mere 48 hours, the club called a mulligan and the situation was reversed. The Bucs swiftly sent Vandervelde packing on Monday and immediately re-signed Gilberry, who hopefully waited to purchase an airline ticket home.
Most recent posts
- Can Tebowmania Turn into Super Bowl Mania? (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Ronnie Hillman believes he can carry load in Broncos’ backfield (NBC Sports)
- Does Abraham still make sense in Denver?
- Does former Green Bay LB fit in AFC West?
- Bold Predictions for Baltimore Ravens’ Rookie Class (Yahoo! Contributor Network)