The Seattle Seahawks can’t seem to catch a break with their wide receivers this preseason. Right on the heels of news that Sidney Rice is back in action comes word that Doug Baldwin appears to have had a setback with his hamstring injury.
Most recent posts
- Team Report – NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (The SportsXchange)
- NFL Roundup: Griffin III aims for opening night (The SportsXchange)
- Nalen says he tried to hurt Olshansky in ‘06 (The Associated Press)
- Pats’ Brady not surprised by Welker’s departure (The SportsXchange)
- Tom Nalen Elected To Broncos Ring Of Fame