Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed is suspended without pay for one game for repeatedly violating the NFL rule that prohibits hits to the head and neck area of defenseless players.
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie
- Harris aims to fend off Rodgers-Cromartie (The Associated Press)