The Baltimore Ravens were hoping former NFL Defensive Player of the Year Ray Lewis could return to practice this week after undergoing surgery last month to repair a torn right triceps tendon.
Most recent posts
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)
- Former Bronco Nalen admits to trying to hurt another player (The SportsXchange)