MOUND CITY, Ill. (AP) — A prosecutor said Wednesday he will not pursue marijuana possession charges against Chicago Bears offensive lineman J’Marcus Webb, who was charged after a traffic stop in southern Illinois over the weekend.
Most recent posts
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)
- ProFootballTalk Brady adresses Welker’s decision to leave (NBC Sports)