MOUND CITY, Ill. (AP) — A prosecutor said Wednesday he will not pursue marijuana possession charges against Chicago Bears offensive lineman J’Marcus Webb, who was charged after a traffic stop in southern Illinois over the weekend.
Most recent posts
- Team Report – NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (The SportsXchange)
- NFL Roundup: Griffin III aims for opening night (The SportsXchange)
- Nalen says he tried to hurt Olshansky in ‘06 (The Associated Press)
- Pats’ Brady not surprised by Welker’s departure (The SportsXchange)
- Tom Nalen Elected To Broncos Ring Of Fame