The New York Jets are hanging on the periphery of the playoff picture five weeks into the season, a grip that could loosen dramatically in the coming weeks. At 2-3, they are still somewhat relevant so we’ll keep a wary eye on the competition. There are a few opponents that rise to the top of the discussion.
Most recent posts
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie
- Harris aims to fend off Rodgers-Cromartie (The Associated Press)
- The Time for the Broncos to Sign Charles Woodson is Now (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- AFC West links: Woodson to visit Raiders