Regardless of the New York Jets’ appalling performance against the Pittsburgh Steelers (September 16), they are merely another .500 team in a league full of them. It’s never too early to start keeping an eye on the competition for a playoff position, but currently, every team in the AFC falls into that category. There are a few opponents that rise to the top of the discussion, however.
Most recent posts
- McGahee a no-show at Broncos OTAs (National Football Post)
- NFL Free Agency: Why Charles Woodson Would Be Great Again with the Oakland Raiders (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- 3 Reasons Why Charles Woodson Should Be a Denver Bronco in 2013 (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Super Bowl 50 site to be decided Tuesday (The Associated Press)
- AFC West links: Protecting Manti Te’o