The National Football League Players Association said Wednesday that it will fight ex-NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue hearing the appeals of the four players suspended in the New Orleans Saints bounty scandal.
Most recent posts
- Over/Under: Will the fantasy gods be kind to Chris Johnson? (Roto Arcade)
- Mailbag: Will Raiders add veteran receiver?
- AFC West salary-cap checkpoint
- New England Patriots: Tim Tebow is Helping Team Without Even Stepping on the Field (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Video: Demaryius Thomas vs. Percy Harvin