The National Football League Players Association said Wednesday that it will fight ex-NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue hearing the appeals of the four players suspended in the New Orleans Saints bounty scandal.
Most recent posts
- Charles Woodson agrees to one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders (Shutdown Corner)
- Del Rio “got tired of apologizing” for loss to Ravens (NBC Sports)
- Amendola among 9 new receivers on Pats roster (The Associated Press)
- Harris Aims To Fend Off Rodgers-Cromartie
- Harris aims to fend off Rodgers-Cromartie (The Associated Press)