The Patriots agreed to a five-year contract extension with tight end Aaron Hernandez that could tie him to New England and All-Pro sidekick Rob Gronkowski through the 2018 season.
Most recent posts
- Nalen paved way for Broncos’ running backs
- Team Report – NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (The SportsXchange)
- NFL Roundup: Griffin III aims for opening night (The SportsXchange)
- Nalen says he tried to hurt Olshansky in ‘06 (The Associated Press)
- Pats’ Brady not surprised by Welker’s departure (The SportsXchange)