Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was inactive for Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns, but Griffin said after the Redskins’ 38-21 victory that he probably could have played.
Most recent posts
- New England Patriots: Tim Tebow is Helping Team Without Even Stepping on the Field (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Video: Demaryius Thomas vs. Percy Harvin
- UF alumni offers discount on Tebow’s Patriots jersey
- Can Tebowmania Turn into Super Bowl Mania? (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Ronnie Hillman believes he can carry load in Broncos’ backfield (NBC Sports)