Ron Jaworski explains the ongoing dynamic between quarterbacks making pre-snap reads and defensive shifts intended to confuse QBs. Specifically, he looks at why Tom Brady and Peyton Manning struggled in Week 2.
Most recent posts
- Broncos’ Hillman bulks up for second season in league
- Here’s Why the Denver Broncos Don’t Want to Be a Super Bowl Favorite (Yahoo! Contributor Network)
- Former AFL star Costa dies (The SportsXchange)
- Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen admits to deliberately trying to hurt another player (Shutdown Corner)
- NFL roundup: NFL proposes immediate HGH testing (The SportsXchange)